Who we are
Our website address is: https://pexfab.com.
Disclaimer and Condition of Use
- The tutorials, articles, and any content of this website are provided for information purposes only.
- You should understand that the content, like all do-it-yourself activities, involves risks and your own security, the security of your properties and the people around is your own responsibility. Your responsibility also includes proper use of all equipment and safety gear and determining if you have appropriate skills and experience. Some of the resources suggested for the projects listed are dangerous unless used properly with adequate precautions, such as (but not limited to) soldering station, 3D printer, cutting tools, hot glue device, batteries, and motors.
- You undertake to take appropriate steps to eliminate risks of injury occasioned by any suggested projects or use of the items listed. Any and all losses, injuries, or damages incurred by or resulting from the use of the information in this website are your sole responsibility and end-user responsibility. By using the information of makertuts.com, you voluntary, expressly and completely release, forever discharge, and agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless pefxab.com, its creators and authors, and/or assigns, from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action, which are in any way connected with the use of the information contained in this publication.
- Some of the links contain an affiliate code. It does not impact the price you could pay but it gives me points that I can convert into a discount on Banggood. This helps me to buy products to test and create more tutorials and help me to support all the related costs (including website hosting)
- I do not pretend to be an expert in electronics or a rocket scientist, Please note that some errors may be present in the articles. Feel free to suggest improvements or corrections 🙂
Licensing of the projects
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.